Freelance Illustrator, 3D Artist
I am a freelance artist based near Edinburgh in Scotland. I produce high-detail architectural cutaway illustrations and historical reconstructions using digital techniques; computer-based 3D modelling and animation.
My work features frequently in guidebooks or as part of interpretive signage at visitor attractions. I also produce visual content for video programmes and interactive displays for museum and visitor centre exhibitions.
I make these...
- Historical reconstructions
- Technical illustrations and cutaway drawings
- Interpretive displays and panels for museums and visitor centres
- 2D / 3D animations & video graphics
- Photo-realistic 3D renders
- Virtual tours & 3600 panoramas